From modest beginning in 1965, AGM has grown strengths to strengths over the years in manufacturing uPVC pipes, cPVC pipes & injection fittings. We have been expanding and diversifying rapidly & today we have been recognized as one of the leading company in Saudi Arabia and throughout Middle East in manufacturing of uPVC pipes, cPVC pipes and fittings under the brand name of ‘AGM’.
Our state of the art manufacturing facility situated in Jeddah Industrial City, Saudi Arabia, is equipped with the most advanced extrusion systems available today enabling AGM to supply wider range of uPVC & cPVC pipes ranging from diameter ½” to 8″ and 16 mm to 630 mm meeting international standards like DIN, ASTM, SASO & BS.
To facilitate further, AGM is supplying printed and unprinted warning tapes and solvents chemicals to meet project related needs of customers. Our production capabilities include but not limited to:
- uPVC pipes & fittings according to Saudi standard (SASO) equivalent to DIN standard ranging from 16 mm to 630mm.
- uPVC pipes & fittings according to ASTM ranging from ½” to 8″.
- cPVC pipes & fittings according to ASTM ranging from ½” to 2″.
- Wider range for uPVC & cPVC fittings.
- uPVC pipes according to BS.
- uPVC ducts and ducts accessories .