Characterized by unique thermal, physical and mechanical properties CPVC is desirable for piping applications which require high temperature rating, high impact resistance and fire resistance. Manufactured to various international ASTM / DIN standards our high pressure CPVC pipes and fittings are widely used in:
- Hot and cold water distribution in residential, industrial and public buildings.
- Transportation of hot water in Heating Systems.
- Piping netwoks for sprinklers fire fitting systems.
- Water and waste water treatment systems.
- Air conditioning Drain Systems.
- Piping networks for swimmings pools facilities & rainwater utilization.
- Irrigation networks – sprinkler piping and manicipal projects.
- Transport of wide range of chemicals and corrosive fluids in the industry.